Software and devices
All devices are equipped with our Timelapse Lab software.
Our software assets are composed by:
- Web management tool: app that provides customers and administrators with a range of features.
- Blurring web service: software that detects and blurs sensitive data (e.g. faces) in the shots. In order not to ruin the graphic design of the picture, the blurring is done as much invisible as possible. This software is run on high performance graphic cards to ensure the maximum speed of response.
Images are periodically captured by the devices. Usually photos are taken every 10 minutes. Once taken, the photos are immediately sent to the server for the processing.
In this phase all sensitive data in the photos are blurred. After quality controls, images are ready to be stored.
In case of the malfunction of devices or of the software, an alert will be sent to administrators and users by email, notifying the error.
Alerts function for several parameters of the system operation and they allow to act immediately in case of problems.
Data security is guaranteed by cryptographic protocols, authentication systems and modern and advanced best practices.
Timelapse Lab rents a wide range of devices to have the best monitoring of the progress of your projects. The devices are shipped all over the world ready to be installed by anyone, since they are plug & play devices. These tools can be fixed or mobile with a tripod for an agile shift of the shooting point. All the devices are stable, safe and are designed to absorb any vibration in order to guarantee stability even in case of adverse weather conditions. All our devices can be personalized and customised according to costumer's needs.
- Supply voltage 220V - Industrial connection socket
- Consumption at environmental temperature higher than 3 degrees: about 12 W (below about 15 W)
- Independent Internet connection. In case of a power failure, when it is restored, the device automatically reboots
- Presence of leds under the device to indicate its correct operation
- Total weight 4 kg
- The package includes a second plate and dowels of 20cm length to fix the device on the pole which should have from 60 mm to 120 mm diameter. The product includes two fischers of 10mm diameter and the screws for the fixing.
- Integrated Wi-Fi e 4G router
- Industrial power supply 12V
- Thermostat case 220V
- Operating temperature from -22°F to 140°F ( -30°C to + 60°C)
- Saving images remotely
- Automatic daily backup for the images